Автор Тема: MagistaX orange  (Прочитано 43 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
MagistaX orange
« : 10 Май 2016, 06:01:43 »
MagistaX orange The scene is set for a decent game at what we're required to call the Boleyn Ground on Tuesday night, although whether that's what we get remains to be seen.

I've thrown the potential outcomes around before writing this preview and while I've struggled to make a confident judgement, I've decided on the theory that Manchester United will try to close this game down in a bid to turn things in their favour.

In contrast to West Ham, who saw their own Champions League hopes ended at the weekend with a miserable defensive performance against Swansea, United know a top-four place is theirs if they win their final two games, no matter what rivals City do on the final day.

Given the season they've had, that's a cracking scenario for Louis van Gaal's men and you'd imagine they will bid to play to their strengths here.

Much to the ire of their fans, those strengths have been defensive ones this season with 18 clean sheets kept in their 36 league games so far. They've become masters of the 1-0 win - eight already this term - and such a result would do just nicely here.

Ozil ace 16+ green With this being the last-ever game at this famous stadium, the home crowd is surely to be very much involved in the match, so stifling the hosts in the early stages looks to be a tactic which will be necessary.

Keep this dull for 30 minutes and United will have done a good job of dampening the Hammers' enthusiasm.

superfly mercurial camo A good crowd behind you can take a team a long way but it should be remembered it is the visitors who have all the form here with West Ham having won just two of their last nine. In contrast, the Red Devils have lost just once in 11 and have taken 16 points from a possible 21 to boost those Champions League hopes.

Among the games in those runs was a dress rehearsal, if you can call it that, of this game which came in the FA Cup last month. LVG and co won that one 2-1 but West Ham gave it a good go with David de Gea having to make several smart saves.

United will know they can improve defensively on that effort - indeed they will surely make it a priority to do so - but they will also be without Marouane Fellaini, who enjoyed one of his better games that night, and possibly Anthony Martial.

GIven the young Frenchman has been the major success story in United's attack play this term, that's another reason to suggest this could be a low-scoring rather than ding-dong game.

The problem with a dull match is that sooner or later it has to spring to life.

A goalless draw is no good to either side - West Ham are determined to claim a place in the Europa League, while the visitors' aim has already been stated. Even if there's just one goal in it heading into the closing stages, attacks will have to come and with that in mind I'm looking to back a late goal.

You can get odds-against about one arriving in the last 15 minutes and that looks the way to go for me.

Given the situation, there's every chance the fireworks arrive late doors, while West Ham's stats suggest it's a decent bet too.

tiempo legend 2016 They've scored no fewer than 17 in this period with 24 goals in total in their games coming between 76 and 90 minutes. Only Everton and Leicester have seen more late goals in their games this term.

The visitors' stats admittedly don't make for such good reading, although six conceded in the study period away from home show the last 15 minutes can be regarded as a weakness for what has otherwise been a pretty tight defence.

Having made the case why United's backline will play a key role in this game, I'm also going to throw some loose change at a player who has really caught my eye in the last couple of months, namely Timothy Fosu-Mensah.

If Van Gaal does depart this summer, one of his biggest legacies will have been giving youth its chance at Old Trafford and the Dutch teenager looks a player set to have a big future.

He's started four games and come on in six since making his debut at the end of February and during his time on the pitch, United have conceded only two goals. It was notable that when he went off injured at Spurs, the home side's goals arrived.

He had a good game here in the aforementioned Cup tie, showing a physical side to his game that makes him no pushover.

That display against Andy Carroll et al must give him a good chance of starting again this time around - as does Saturday's injury to Matteo Darmian.

If this is a tight game with few goals, the defenders will certainly come into the man-of-the-match market and if he repeats his Cup display, odds of 40/1 will look too big.

superfly cr7 gold OK, defenders don't claim the top honours that much but if my theory about the game does unfold then this is a bet with the potential to reward in fine fashion.