Автор Тема: ast 2 years. How are you?" "I'm bad, horrible."  (Прочитано 112 раз)

vdsjd593

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
ast 2 years. How are you?" "I'm bad, horrible."
« : 17 Декабрь 2014, 04:56:28 »

I can't go back home for lunch tonight, in the evening, go straight to Xiaoyun home." Xiaoyun on the house, It was already dark. Round the corner, her family's lights on. The rain was bigger, and I at her home close to the jimmy choo wedges street, walking to and from. And Xiaoyun have not seen for two main years, I would not have a clue how kind nancy now, a great decision to immediately be capable of see her, modest really know what to talk about to her. Just get in touch with knock on your door, the entranceway suddenly opened, Xiaoyun clear inside my eyes. Wearing the familiar black sweater, upper teeth bite the reduced lip, the running slimming of face, big eyes, the warmth also read my concern. Vibrato to cling my hand, it seems to me to convey anything, nevertheless nothing exports. I stared holding umbrella, silently watching Yun, stood staring jimmy choo from the rain. Yun received umbrella, shut the garage door, holding my one finger on the ground. Small round table during the den, has gracefully dishes, two glasses, and a lot candles. Yun bound to the apron and left for living rooms serve later. Arrived if you ask me, asking me position her hair in any bun at the rear of leading harness. When my fingers lightly across Yun brunette moment where a ray of stylish woman floated leisurely taste, that memory features a familiar taste, and here additional refreshing, support their hearts full of memories. Yun sides, at the table that adidas springblade razor faced me, raised his glass of wine was poured, gently touched my glasses, "Wang Jun, come, i will be friends first for today, dry one." Yun sip a mouthful of wine, place down the cup, selected the candle lighters start line, right after a root lit, over living area lights. Yun to adopt ear tease tease the strands of hair at the forehead, checking swaying of fireworks, lookin affectionately said: "Jun Wang, from elementary school to now, we understand it has been a single over twenty years twenty roots. candles representative as being a friend, from the adidas springblade changes, we've found communicate for two people decades years. "" Thanks for your time Yun, separated eighteen months later, still remember me, still remember in our experience of promising small to large, We were really touched. "we seen without moaning, and did not know things you should do. I untied coat buttons, "Yun past 2 years. How are you?" "I'm bad, horrible." Yun shook his head wildly, with tears inside eyes, his nose, body twitching."After asics shoes can fight the next time, I traveled to north of manchester Sea. I insist that my paranoid and stubborn, towards completely strange city.