Автор Тема: rs flowing rinse rinse out rain sobbed silently:." Do ,  (Прочитано 115 раз)

vdsjd593

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
rs flowing rinse rinse out rain sobbed silently:." Do ,
« : 17 Декабрь 2014, 04:56:43 »

you see, this is the Wellcome work permit to work." Then, pale boy stretched out his right hand, take a work permit. Pan Yan rain biting her lips, thinking quite hesitated for a moment, finally got into the boy's contented car. adidas springblade razor Along the way, a very happy boy and drizzle chatting, two of them from the sky when it comes to the ground. They seem to forget the passage of time, the roadside trees and had hurried glimpse. Unwittingly rain approaching the doorstep. That night, the boy not only knew the rain of contact, but also know the rain live. Time, always silent, to move forward with, and drizzle in the day the boys working together, the boys will send adidas springblade rain to go home almost every day, in those days they both own mind, seems to have sprouted a root vague Qingsi will firmly tied to each other's heart. Do not know at what time, boy drizzle confession, confession is very simple: "also work when one boy eyes intently watching the rain, but the rain just a sudden turn, the two eyes are intertwined a. each other as if there is a magnetic force, slowly sucked into the two people, asics shoes close, dependent, way to come. from that moment, the boy loves the rain, the rain tightly hug the boy in his arms, face rain flushed, just after the rain rose mouthwatering.'s boys did not mind the rain is a blooming rose, the boy watering every day with love, to give her the sun to give her happiness. drizzle, feeling himself into an angel expand snow wings soar above the boy's Cang Yu, the heart is indescribable beauty and happiness. could, until one day, rain phones inadvertently saw a boy short interest, all this happiness ... ... in the heart of the rain collapsed. nike air max 2012 short interest is written "My husband, you go to work in the country almost six months Wellcome, you give some money remitted over it! Baby is sick. "Rain, froze down, shook his head and some can not believe it after I do not know how the powerless against a deserted corner, tears flowing rinse rinse out rain sobbed silently:." Do , which I have always wanted to look forward to love? But, but why heart the pain, like a knife in my nike air max 90 heart mercilessly slaughtered the wound but it is so, so, deep, deep. "That night home, the rain did not take the boy's bike, but the boy did not ride,