Автор Тема: Rubble Bucket Challenge draws Discount Air Jordan attention to Gaza  (Прочитано 114 раз)

canter12

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля

Rubble Bucket Challenge draws attention to Gaza

Everyone from Justin Bieber to Oprah to George W Bush have doused themselves with a bucket of icy water, then posted a video recording of the stunt online and challenged others to do the same or pledge a donation Cheap Kobe 9.

The Bucket Challenge aims to raise awareness about ALS, a condition of the nervous system also known as Motor Neurone Disease.

However, in India, a 38-year-old woman decided to transform the #IceBucketChallenge into the #RiceBucketChallenge, encouraging social media users to donate a bucket or bowl of rice to someone in need "Discount Air Jordan.

And a Palestinian journalist launched a bucket challenge to draw attention to the desperate living conditions in Gaza, where water is too precious to waste.

Meanwhile, water-starved South Asian nations have devised their own answer to the Ice Bucket Challenge taking the social media world by storm, instead filling buckets with rice and other supplies for the needy for the Rice Bucket Challenge.

The Rubble Bucket campaign was started by Gazan university student Maysam Yusef, according to the challenge Facebook page, and caught on fire on social media thanks to a video by journalist Ayman al Aloul.

have to do something and to send a message all over the world about Gaza, said Aloul.

I liked the idea of the ice bucket challenge, so I decided to invent the Palestinian version. We looked for a bucket of water however the use of water is more important that to empty over our heads and even if the water is available it is difficult to freeze, says Aloul.

when we tried to make the Palestinian version, we looked around us, we find the place as you see, he says, pointing to the destroyed buildings around him.

I decided to use it instead of iced water Buy Kobe 9 Online. This challenge is not for specific people but for all people who sympathise with the Palestinian people.