Автор Тема: ps bonds connected with a dream, an audi  (Прочитано 93 раз)

vdsjd593

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
ps bonds connected with a dream, an audi
« : 09 Ноябрь 2014, 05:25:24 »

permit you see me. And you have just read and studied, I'm involuntarily, quickly turned his face firmly coupled to the window, watching you slowly into the back for the church. Qiu Han, Remorseful, I'm afraid you happiest and nike air max 87 the very best moment, because my arrival, and disturb you. So, I can only hold with the mouth live eyes in tears, allow it to needlessly flow towards heart gurgle. I shook hands trembling flowers, my heart Ye Hao uncomfortable. I wouldn't know, I should own hands the important bouquet of flowers, shipped to hands. Finally, I invite enthusiastic driver brother, put flowers to the door in the church. I quickly begged him to consider me to hurry with the station. I'm afraid not help, I might really burst into tears. The vehicle started, I turned around and stared at the church, with my type of sight gradually nike air max 90 blurred. Qiu Han, these days, I feel the love you provided me with, just section of long several years ago, not now. Furthermore, i clearly understand that this life I am able to have, you can also keep in mind love, quietly make you lonely and lonely away. Perhaps, will never view your face up. Qiu Han, as you immerse yourself on the joy with the wedding, I will only Chuaizhuo heartache separation, boarded the train, while it's raining, on the autumn, and you just farther and farther. Qiu Han, maybe this life, I am able to again hold your hands, frogs confusion the summertime, woods road within the nike air max 2011 moonlight, slowly metrics. Perhaps this life, I'm able to not wipe again, you will my bleeding fingers, sucking confined in a compact mouth, and that also his eyes from distressed tears. Perhaps this life, I can see again, you accompanied my guitar, once in a while in catkins in March, while dancing and singing. Autumn culvert as long as you might still smile, I'll quietly present your love, like to leave quietly. Ideal, who penned the emotions? That graceful graceful beauty in plum scared to kick clear word to publish emotional words, that celebs nike air max 2012 inscription, that it was an indication, deeply carved moment of encounter emotionally, Yi Jianmei aloof deserted usher in spring bloom . Tempting from time to time, a subsequent paragraph silhouette who face old who's waiting? Memories will be misery, being a river flows towards the east, the moon is indeed , beautiful, yet so melancholy, dim dialysis a moving picture, who broke Qing Acacia tears? Fingertips bonds connected with a dream, an audio lesson to listen for know oneself like a mirror. Who rendering the romantic story, getaways, fish and bird story in passionate poet Dongfeng flowers residual weakness, Who nike]c-62_78.html">nike free run Qing thrush? That year, that month, that day, descended from a ride doesn't necessarily come until next month cuckoo, sketched out a exquisite chess game,