Автор Тема: They try to give me a week -  (Прочитано 74 раз)

ldh2013

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
They try to give me a week -
« : 22 Ноябрь 2014, 09:42:54 »
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Marit Bjoergen has won her sixth Olympic gold by leading a Norwegian sweep in the womens 30-kilometre cross-country ski race at the Sochi Games. The Norwegian women finally displayed their dominance of the sport on Sunday, as Bjoergen pulled away from Therese Johaug heading into the stadium and sprinted alone to win her third gold of the Sochi Olympics. She also won three gold medals in Vancouver. Johaug took silver and Kristin Stoermer Steira was third. The three Norwegians pulled away after the 10-kilometre mark and then built a gap of more than a minute on the rest of the field. Kerttu Niskanen of Finland was fourth, more than a minute behind. Brittany Webster of Caledon, Ont., was the top Canadian, finishing 46th in one hour 21 minutes and 5.5 seconds. Whitehorses Emily Nishikawa was 47th in 1:21:38.6, followed by Amanda Ammar of Onoway, Alta., who placed 49th in 1:22:03.7 and Heidi Widmer of Banff, Alta., who was 52nd in 1:24:11.5. Thomas Vermaelen . -- Philippe Cadorette made 22 saves as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar shut out the Victoriaville Tigres 3-0 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action Monday. Gedion Zelalem Jersey . Kyrie Irving scored 22 points and the Cavaliers won their sixth straight game, 101-93 over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night. http://www.arsenalofficialstore.com/Authentic-Kieran-Gibbs-Futbol-Jersey.html . -- Josh Smith saved his only 3-pointers for when the Detroit Pistons needed them most. Calum Chambers Jersey . - Holden Cook and Kyle Hope combined for seven points as the Owen Sound Attack downed the visiting Barrie Colts 5-1 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Calum Chambers . -- Jermaine Marshall scored eight of his 29 points in the second overtime and Jordan Bachynski blocked T.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- With his left knee in a big brace and a long rehab ahead of him, Marc Gasol vowed to return to the Memphis Grizzlies lineup as soon as possible. Hes not used to sitting, having missed just five out of 244 possible games dating to the 2010-11 season. "They try to give me a week -- three, four, six," Gasol said when asked of the recovery time Monday night. "I dont care what number they say, I told them as soon as I can put my foot down on the floor and I can walk, Im going to rush it and speed the process." Gasol will be on crutches for three to four weeks before he can even start his work to return. Gasol, the NBAs reigning defensive player of the year, spoke before the Grizzlies played the Houston Rockets, three days after he sprained his medial collateral ligament in a game against San Antonio. He said thaat when he planted on his left foot he "felt the pop," and knew something happened.dddddddddddd. There was no contact, and Gasol never went down before limping to the Memphis locker room. He said doctors were pretty sure it was an MCL sprain that night -- a suspicion confirmed by an MRI on Saturday. He said that some of the tissue is "partially torn." Two other Memphis players -- forward Zach Randolph and swingman Quincy Pondexter -- have had similar injuries in recent years. Gasol said he talked to both of them about the recovery. Once he heard no surgery was required, Gasol was ready for the trainers to tape up he knee, put on a brace and let him return to the court. But medical personnel told him the MCL sprain was more serious than he was considering. "They wouldnt listen to me," Gasol said. ' ' '