Автор Тема: native added eight rebounds and was named the tournaments most  (Прочитано 54 раз)

ldh2013

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Fabio Fognini defeated Juan Monaco in straight sets to rally Italy to a 1-1 draw with Argentina in their first round tie in the Davis Cup World Group on Friday. Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals. "I played really well," Fognini said. "Monaco never give in, but playing at the top was the key for me." Argentina is playing without its top player Juan Martin del Potro, who has chosen to skip Davis Cup and focus on tour events. Berlocq gave Argentina a perfect start. "I felt like you have to feel in a Davis Cup match -- with determination and dedication," Berlocq said. "When I was on the court and fans screamed gladiator, it gave me a lift." Argentina is a four-time runner-up in the Davis Cup but has yet to win tennis top team event. Italy has won once. The winner faces either Britain or the United States in the quarterfinals. Dermontti Dawson Steelers Jersey . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Ryan Shazier Steelers Jersey . The Formula One circus has arrived in town and on this Thursday afternoon the teams crew members are setting up their equipment in the pit lane ahead of the three day race weekend. http://www.authenticsteelersteamshop.com/Lynn-Swann-Steelers-Jersey . The team says Paul is day to day and is questionable for Mondays game against New Jersey. Paul is averaging 18.0 points, 8.4 assists, 3.0 rebounds and 37.3 minutes in nine games for the Clippers, who beat Miami and the Lakers in their last two games. Cheap Cortez Allen Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Cameron Heyward Jersey . The Richmond, B.C., native added eight rebounds and was named the tournaments most valuable player as the top-seeded Ravens defended their 2011 championship. "The biggest thing is to win the whole thing as a team," said Scrubb. TOKYO -- Milos Raonic has withdrawn from Canadas Davis Cup team with an ankle injury. The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday. "This decision was very difficult to make but I believe in the players on our team and that they can get us the win," said Raonic in a statement Thursday. "With a team scenario the most important part this week is to come out with a team win and I believe this is the best way too do it.dddddddddddd" Raonic will be replaced by fellow Thornhill native Peter Polansky. He joins Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., Daniel Nestor of Toronto and Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil. Dancevic, ranked No. 119 in the world, and the 135th-ranked Polansky will play a pair of singles matches against No. 18 Kei Nishikori and No. 140 Go Soeda. Pospisil and Nestor will step onto the hard court at the Ariake Coliseum in a doubles match against Yuichi Sugita and Yasutaka Uchiyama. Canada reached the Davis Cup semifinals in 2013. ' ' '