Автор Тема: ACE 16.3 Primemesh  (Прочитано 111 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
ACE 16.3 Primemesh
« : 01 Сентябрь 2016, 05:04:33 »
Just minutes before the transfer window closed the Tigers signed Mbokani on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent deal while the Henriksen deal was not confirmed until gone midnight, although the club had completed the necessary paperwork before the deadline in order to allow it to be ratified post-11pm.

X 16+ purechaos black Because of the last-minute nature of that deal the Norway international has joined on loan but will sign a permanent contract in January when the window reopens.

Caretaker manager Mike Phelan will hope the late flurry of arrivals over the last couple of days will bolster a squad which has been at breaking point because of the number of injuries.

Mbokani, 30, proved he could score goals in the Premier League last season on loan at Norwich although Phelan will be looking for an improvement on his seven in 29 appearances while Henriksen and United's Under-21s captain Weir will add depth to midfield.

Weir will be reunited with former United team-mate Will Keane and join Hull's club-record signing Ryan Mason, the Tottenham midfielder, and Cardiff goalkeeper David Marshall, who are all recent new recruits.

"I've played with 'Keano' a few times and he's a great player," Weir told hullcitytigers.co.uk.

superfly v blue "I'm looking forward to linking up with him again.

magista obra ii yellow "It's an important time in my career and I think every player of my age wants to try and start playing regular first team football.

MercurialX red "I couldn't be happier to join Hull and really get my career started.

"The key thing for me is that I can be a regular part of the first team squad here and I hope I can help as the club continues to move forward.

"I'm just looking forward to cracking on now and getting started here.

ACE 16.3 Primemesh "It will be an exciting time once the international break is over and I can't wait to meet the rest of the lads."