Автор Тема: ACE 16+ Black  (Прочитано 36 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
ACE 16+ Black
« : 06 Июль 2016, 05:06:23 »
"I know obviously the responsibility, expectation and at the same time I know the legacy and what is behind me and the history of this club and what the fans expect from me.

Hypervenom Phantom II Fluorescent "This challenge obviously doesn't make me nervous as my history in the last 10 years was always to live with big clubs' expectations and I think it comes at the right time in my career.

"I have great motivation and I can say I am where I want to be, I want to be in this club, in the Premier League and I feel frustrated I am not playing in the Champions League.

superfly mercurial v red "I don't hide. I chase Sir Alex's record in Champions League matches. Hopefully it is only one season we are not there.

ACE 16+ PureControl red "Manchester United is a Champions League club."

Mourinho is well aware of the job he is taking on but the super-confident Portuguese is not over-awed by the task of restoring the Red Devils' fortunes - despite the "disaster" which was the final few months of his Chelsea reign last season.

MagistaX Proximo black "There are some managers who last won a title 10 years ago, some of them the last time was never. The last time I won a title was one year ago," he said.

ACE 16+ Black "I play against myself. I feel I have to prove not to the others but to myself.