Автор Тема: ace 16+ PureContro green  (Прочитано 33 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
ace 16+ PureContro green
« : 10 Май 2016, 05:55:34 »
tiempo legend vi black Saturday was a great day for the Black Cats as they twice came from behind to secure a stunning 3-2 win over Chelsea at the Stadium of Light, while relegation rivals Newcastle and Norwich picked up just a point between them.

The confluence of results means that another victory for Sunderland at home to Everton on Wednesday - live on Sky Sports - would guarantee their survival.

Roberto Martinez's men are winding down what is seen in many quarters as a disappointing season and they never looked like crashing Leicester's title-winning party on Saturday, conceding an early goal and slipping to a 3-1 defeat.

ace 16+ PureContro green However, Allardyce says he will be wary of Everton and thinks criticism of their recent displays will spur them on.

"I hope there is not a feeling out there that this game is a foregone conclusion," said the Sunderland boss. "It will be anything but.

"Everton have been criticised for their performance against Leicester and I think that will get a reaction from their players and Roberto here on Wednesday.

"I think we will see Everton trying their best to spoil our evening.

Samba Primeknit Cleats "We must be in top form and be as committed as we were on Saturday, if we are to get the result we are looking for."

women magistaX cleats Allardyce agreed that Saturday's victory had put his side in a good position but quickly returned to the need to avoid complacency.

"Everybody has been relaxing and enjoyed the day off yesterday," he said. "Now we have to focus for Wednesday's big game against Everton.

superfly cr7 cleats "The outcome of Saturday's result means, if we can secure another victory, we are safe with one game to go.

"It is obviously going to be crucial to us that we give as good a performance as we gave on Saturday against Chelsea."