Автор Тема: e, quiet seat at the window, watching the rain as silk c  (Прочитано 105 раз)

dsfjio481

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
e, quiet seat at the window, watching the rain as silk c
« : 16 Декабрь 2014, 07:59:30 »

that fresh verdant supplied me with much longing; midsummer all began the Meteors, brilliant flowers that offered much longing; dying as soon as i walked directly into the fall, you having a deep dream, yes, my heart is definitely a dream, this adidas springblade razor dream I often become a naive teenager, extending belonging to the heart to the sky and like the kind of pure drift with young laughter. This dream, in that , Moody distant sound normalization, in the Fangfei cleared fragrance, inside the autumn of these piled-up from the layers of meaning; this dream, despite the fact that stranded throughout warm, even lonely bloom, I will be in a position to within this love dream, silent joy. Once the flowers, I accompany you bloom together; when Whispering, I accompany you dying together. If you're not around, dream, often drunken sober, old, fact is so vivid adidas springblade detail in involving in be a part of; your time into my memory, dream, often only you, although no longer clear, regardless if cease to gentle, nevertheless i still love to stop in this dream never come to life. Such as song, you may listen quietly; like something, you can slowly do; And such as you, but only afar off, and remembered. You will discover a mood to become called quiet, miss you, I reckon I got quiet; There's a a feeling of being called happiness, listening Xinyu, I do believe I got happy; There is also a touch is referred to as for warm, comforting both, It looks like me is warm. So, I envy the sun's rays, the guy can see asics shoes you smile; I envy the moon, she can fall into deep sleep peacefully watching you; maybe We can still admire myself, since i can of the male gender quietly miss you. Businesses, perhaps, our story will be happy with a distant memory; perhaps, this recall is going to be buried in every other's heart; perhaps, I am going to learn what situations are much less wary of; perhaps, between us is free of "Perhaps." But, just at once if your rise or convert, have nike air max 2012 expectations, you can find sadness, Right after the length of time you forget to make usage of, I can not guarantee you will forget. Visualize you, just like a distant Gudu a similar, to ensure the tears on his lips, it so easily, bit by bit, and lost in, that you this season. I might quietly think your business, significantly shadow, like you laugh and would like to hug you walk while it's raining, and you also need a touch of moonlight I lingering tenderness, then slowly get older nike air max 90 together. Always in a fall rain on the afternoon, alone, quiet seat at the window, watching the rain as silk cord, just like wet mood. Right now the length on the scene that you are being attentive to the rain curtain Acacia mind yet. Because love you, miss you so happy I became you,