Автор Тема: orning, meditating without moaning, wri  (Прочитано 96 раз)

dsfjio481

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
orning, meditating without moaning, wri
« : 14 Декабрь 2014, 07:42:45 »

waiting in in the, casually flips the memory on the book, in truth, regardless of whether you see or do not see all affect my mood. Fleeting memories which has a touch of your full stop since there is no sadness, no regrets, lots of stories will nike shox roadster 12 return to dust the wind, for anger, to determine you smile once. I'm sure, even after her death the truly nowhere to start, be squandered anytime soon sell off the garage door bar scene, a pen, locked up within my eyes priceless, much better worthless to anybody else, can still stubborn guarding. Inside of a quiet corner of years, alone Qing Huan, and here we are at drinking. I do believe I seemed to be a bit of woman, in spite of everything, with the text, wandering alone facing shadowless, occasionally staring, additionally it is boundless landscape that door shut, so I often comfort myself, wishing to forget one of the many beautiful, too good at this point. nike air force one Later, they might understand, prior to now isn't going to necessarily prefer to forget, among those and things, are the precious wealth. Fan Wu walking the ground, will in the end be tangible or intangible bondage swayed when everything slowly becoming an element of the past, find out which can be so easily accepted. In order if God, a person looks or leave, My business is prepared to laugh about, and sincerely we appreciate you the stunning scenery had left, allowed me to shallow years, by using a amount of memories. Nothing to employ you a duration of years, the written word seriously isn't air jordan sad to fail to hurt, a location of endless paper hearts, put time inside the scent of ink from the ink stone mill, shallow memories, warm and sunny. Shallow autumn, autumn leaves to accummulate a treasure within the heart. Know that Maple Thriving years, along with the a language, then you definately required Montreal harvested maple leaves, inside eyes of surprise, believe it or not, moving ripples are moving more, write prime words whisper, to the individuals who are touched by written in to the diary, incense time memories. This way period in general, I randomly picked a leaf, engraved mind, while using the water destined new balance 996 a great unknown distance. I love night time, as a quiet night, take advantage of the quiet in this wonderful time, basically quiet, permit me no longer is impetuous, don't looking and drift. Like reading your favorite music, let Roxy fill gaps heart, overflowing until morning, meditating without moaning, write, walk in music, poetry, have pleasure in the darkness, forgotten. Simply select the night, chose silence. Continuously inside new balance shoes quiet little painting in writing looking for long absence, Spa felt tip speed quickly, the paper dots stained, painted painted, inadvertently suddenly draw a face, staring this face,