Автор Тема: superfly 2016 UK  (Прочитано 67 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
superfly 2016 UK
« : 27 Апрель 2016, 10:02:28 »
This is a Tottenham team with the youngest average age in the Premier League, a team that's not been anywhere near this before," Souness said on Monday Night Football.

"It certainly looked like it got to some of them in the second half. It became a nervy affair for them and I thought they needed another goal.

"At half-time, Spurs would have said they should have been two or three nil up, but they weren't," he added. "That's where you've got to re-group again and get your game going.

"At no time during that second half are you watching as a Tottenham supporter saying, 'we look like scoring, we're bossing the ball.'

"Some of the Tottenham players did freeze tonight."

Despite Spurs' second-half demise, Souness also praised West Brom's performance at the Lane, claiming only in the Premier League would you see a team with nothing to play for take points off a title challenger.

"We are here to talk about the potential champions but you have to say well done to West Brom," Souness said.

superfly 2016 UK "I believe this would only happen in the Premier League. A team that should be sitting in an armchair with not a lot to play for and they've turned up and been bang at it in the second half."

tiempo legend 2016 white Meanwhile, before kick-off, Jamie Carragher thought Tottenham could still win the title if they won all their remaining games.

mercurial vapor X black uk But following the north London club's draw with Albion, the former Liverpool defender thinks their chances of catching Leicester are gone.

"I think it's [the title] gone," Carragher said.

ace 16.2 PRIMEMESH Uk "Before the game, I felt Tottenham could still win the league if they won all of their games.

ace 16.1 black Uk "You were looking at the one next week against Chelsea as being the really tough one, but the West Brom goal was coming."