Автор Тема: , they usually filled my entire room. But why  (Прочитано 124 раз)

vdsjd593

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
, they usually filled my entire room. But why
« : 16 Декабрь 2014, 06:21:17 »

Choice end you, for a way of life. However, right after a limited time , loneliness, emptiness, loneliness, in brief, many of the bad facts you wrap me. Yun off his apron, paused. "at first I think it might be jimmy choo wedges a very good grip. Like quit addiction, assuming that his mind, will forget people who have. Having said that i increasingly know that those techniques prior to now, just like taken root in my mind was like, bear in mind. "A gust of wind blowing, candle flame shaken up, we've been almost all at once to stand up and his arm blocking the wind, forehead tightly affixed together. Yun turned his look at shut of the when, a handful of drops of hot tears, struck me face, my tears begin to spread. "Yun, you simply can't overlook the past, forget me not thought of it? "" Thought, I'll deliver all jimmy choo my photos, birthday gifts, poetry, music boxes, etc., all used in a huge wooden box, and vowed sooner or later to dig a dent, bury that. However, whenever the dead of night, checking window of your white moon, Needed you. Saw someone wearing a light-colored clothes, I feel you gray windbreaker. Have children ran from me holding a windmill, I wish for you to grant me the New Year spouse and children doing windmills. Whatever saw, I'm going to miss you. As early as you want, all I put into effect the collapse, crushing defeat. We're now thinking, precisely the word 'like you', adidas springblade razor thus i forgot you, Could not, it can not do. "I finally would not boost the tears, allow it to needlessly roll down his face. Yun came, lifted my face," Wang Jun, never move, well then, i'll give you credit, this holiday season I absolutely miss you, think quickly died ...... "Yun would not continue, choked up." Jun Wang, days without me, you thought me? Buying it, if anything like me? "" The fact is, may whenever you fight, I immediately regret it, I need to immediately get back to get you, having said that i was afraid you used to be rejected. So, Choice to punish myself. As well as work, I really don't let myself reading, writing. No shave, adidas springblade no haircut, one meal on a daily basis. I let myself develop into a wandering beggar. Maybe so, I'll feel better. I feel you should be almost crazy, on a daily basis if you wish, I'll fold paper cranes, folded one, write name. Kept off, kept writing until sleep. I have got thousands of folded paper cranes, they usually filled my entire room. But why lots of fly paper cranes could not bring one of your messages. "" My apologies, Jun Wang, asics shoes quarrel thing I was able to wrong. My apologies, Generate do not have two little news is not really for yourself, My apologies ...... "Yun helped me to wiping tears while using the face of your stickers affixed to kiss my forehead, then chosen put my head holding her chest I'm similar to a wounded and wronged child,