Автор Тема: women soccer cleats online  (Прочитано 38 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
women soccer cleats online
« : 02 Август 2016, 06:21:06 »
women superfly vi red The Premier League's record £5billion television rights deal kicks in this season, leaving England's elite boasting even more financial might than ever before.

women mercurial vapor pink The English clubs' European rivals are all too aware of the extra spending power though, with new Sunderland boss Moyes admitting Premier League clubs are faced with inflated fees to secure their top targets.

women magista obra orange Moyes revealed his stint at Real Sociedad last term opened his eyes to just how willing continental clubs are to hike up asking prices when dealing with their English counterparts.

"I remember last year at the end of my time in Spain I was taking a couple of trips into France to see some games," said Moyes.

"I bumped into a lot of the sporting directors and they were all looking forward to the British clubs coming with their money."

women ace 16+ purecontrol Paul Pogba's expected transfer from Juventus could cost Manchester United as much as #100million, while the Red Devils have already shelled out #30million on defender Eric Bailly.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger this week branded the potential Pogba transfer fee as "complete madness" but even the Gunners have indulged in the big-money action this summer.

Arsenal were willing to go as high as #35million to land Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach, while Chelsea had to weigh in with #33million for Marseille's Michy Batshuayi.

Moyes believes the sheer buying power of England's top flight has inflated the transfer market to the point where even the Premier League clubs themselves now struggle to discern a good value deal.

"The prices have gone up with the extra money," said Moyes.

women soccer cleats online "It's suddenly become quite difficult to value a player, where his pitch is."
women soccer cleats online