Автор Тема: ace purecontrol green  (Прочитано 23 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
ace purecontrol green
« : 25 Июль 2016, 09:57:31 »
MagistaX Proximo black Former Bayern Munich and Barcelona chief Guardiola started work at City at the beginning of the month and Delph is revelling in the new atmosphere in training, with their next assignment being Monday's International Champions Cup showdown against rivals Manchester United in Beijing.

England midfielder Delph said: "The new manager has come in and he's got his ideas and the big thing that I have noticed is that the intensity has gone through the roof.

superfly mercurial v orange "Everybody seems to be pressing their claims and the new systems of playing have been very interesting. I'm really excited about the new season."

cr7 superfly blue Delph endured a tough debut season with City after signing for £8m from Aston Villa last summer, making only eight league starts under Manuel Pellegrini, but he is determined to make up for lost time and prove his worth to Guardiola.

Magista Obra FG orange The 26-year-old added: "So far, he has been unbelievable with everyone. From day one, he knew everybody's name. He makes you feel good about yourself and makes you want to do well and push on.

ace purecontrol green "He seems like he's been wanting to come to the Premier League to showcase his skills for some time and I'm really excited to have him here now."