Автор Тема: ace purecontrol sliver  (Прочитано 23 раз)

qaq11

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
ace purecontrol sliver
« : 25 Июль 2016, 10:03:41 »
The 30-year-old made the admission during a Facebook live Q&A with his fans, with the questions being asked by team-mate Ashley Young.

Speaking from a hotel room in Beijing, where Manchester United will take on rivals Manchester City on Monday in the International Champions Cup, Rooney said he is already preparing for a job in football after he finishes playing.

magista obra bhm black "I would like to be manager when I finishing playing," Rooney said.

superfly mercurial v black "Football is what I've done my whole life. I'm currently in the process of taking my coaching badges so hopefully when I finish playing I'll have that complete."

Rooney is England's greatest-ever goalscorer and has been capped 115 times for the national team.

ace purecontrol sliver He even joked that Young could become a member of his coaching team, provided his team-mate completed the proper training.

legend tiempo vi black Turning to Young, Rooney said: "If you get going with your badges you can come in and be one of my coaches."

hypervenom phantom ii black "I might try that. Hear that? He just offered me a job," Young replied.