Автор Тема: I admit it. Intimidated.  (Прочитано 415 раз)

ldh2013

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
I admit it. Intimidated.
« : 24 Декабрь 2014, 09:02:14 »
QUEBEC -- Jan Kostalek scored twice, including 46 seconds into overtime, as the Rimouski Oceanic extended their win streak to 16 games by defeating the Quebec Remparts 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Felix-Antoine Savage and Tyler Boland also scored for the Oceanic (45-15-7) and Philippe Desrosiers made 22 saves for the victory. Adam Chapman forced overtime for the Remparts (38-17-12) when he scored at 19:47 of the third period while playing 6-on-5. Olivier Archambault and Nick Sorensen also scored for Quebec while Francois Brassard turned away 29-of-33 shots in defeat. --- TITAN 3 ISLANDERS 1 CHARLOTTETOWN -- Jacob Brennan made 36 saves as Acadie-Bathurst handed the Islanders their third straight defeat. Mark Trickett, Raphael Lafontaine and Simon Fortier scored for the Titan (22-39-6). Daniel Sprong scored the lone goal for Charlottetown (20-39-8) and Eric Brassard turned away 34-of-37 shots in a losing cause. Acadie-Bathurst went 2 for 5 on the power play as the Islanders went 1 for 6. --- MOOSEHEADS 7 SEA DOGS 2 HALIFAX -- Jonathan Drouin and Philippe Gadoury each had two goals and an assist as the Mooseheads toppled Saint John for their 12th win in a row. Bradnon Vuic, Nikolaj Ehlers and Brendan Duke also scored for Halifax (46-18-3) while MacKenzie Weegar tacked on three assists. Jurij Repe and Nicolas Hebert supplied the scoring for the Sea Dogs (19-43-5), who are on a six-game slide and out of contention for a playoff position. Zachary Fucale stopped all 11 shots he faced through two periods of play for the Mooseheads before giving way to Kevin Darveau, who stopped 10-of-12 shots in relief. Saint Johns Sebastien Auger made 35 saves in defeat. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 4 WILDCATS 3 MONCTON, N.B. -- Zachary Fortin made 34 saves as Cape Breton edged the Wildcats for its fourth win in a row. Michael Lyle and Charles-Eric Legare had a goal and an assist apiece for the Screaming Eagles (37-26-4) while Kyle Farrell and Julien Pelletier added the others. Vladimir Tkachev, Gareth Nicholson and Christophe Lalonde scored for Moncton (32-32-3) and Alex Dubeau allowed four goals on 15 shots in defeat. Wildcats forward Christopher Caissy received a major and game misconduct at 16:07 of the second period for goaltender interference. --- DRAKKAR 4 SAGUENEENS 0 CHICOUTIMI, Que. -- Denis Gorbunov had a pair of goals and Philippe Cadorette stopped 25 shots as Baie-Comeau blanked the Sagueneens. Alexandre Chenevert and Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau also scored for the Drakkar (46-16-5), who remain atop the QMJHL standings with one regular-season game remaining on schedule. Janne Puhakka and Nikita Liamkin led all Chicoutimi (27-39-1) skaters with three shots apiece on Cadorette. Julio Billia turned aside 43-of-47 shots for the Sagueneens, who are 2-8-0 in their last 10 outings. --- FOREURS 6 ARMADA 1 BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Antoine Bibeau made 26 saves as Val-dOr defeated the Armada for its fourth win in a row. Anthony Mantha and Samuel Henley each had a goal and an assist for the Foreurs (45-20-2) and Louick Marcotte, Maxime Presseault, Timotej Sille and Pierre-Maxime Poudrier added single goals. Christopher Clapperton scored for Blainville-Boisbriand (40-17-10). Etienne Marcoux gave up six goals on 23 shots in 55 minutes of action before giving way to Samuel Montembeault, who stopped both shots he faced in relief. --- VOLTIGEURS 4 HUSKIES 1 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- William Carrier had two goals and an assist as the Voltigeurs downed Rouyn-Noranda. Cameron Askew and Frederick Gaudreau also scored for Drummondville (41-21-4) while Ryan Culkin, Christophe Lalancette and Nikolas Brouillard each had two assists. Julien Nantel scored for the Huskies (34-27-5), who are winless in four games. Louis-Phillip Guindon made 15 saves for the Voltigeurs as Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger stopped 33 shots in defeat. --- OLYMPIQUES 7 PHOENIX 1 GATINEAU, Que. -- Vincent Dunn scored four times as the Olympiques toppled Sherbrooke. Vaclav Karabacek, Simon Tardif-Richard and Alexis Pepin also scored for Gatineau (41-22-4) and Martin Reway had three assists. Anthony Brodeur made 23 saves for the Olympiques. Jean-Francois Lavoie scored for the Phoenix (16-42-9), who are on a seven-game skid and officially eliminated from the QMJHL playoffs, and Gabriel Parent turned away 26-of-33 shots in defeat. --- CATARACTES 4 TIGRES 2 SHAWINIGAN, Que. -- Felix-Antoine Bergeron had a hat trick and Marvin Cupper made 39 saves as the Cataractes clinched the final playoff spot by doubling up Victoriaville. Anthony Beauvillier also scored for Shawinigan (19-38-9) and Nicholas Welsh had two assists. Julien Leduc and Jonathan Diaby scored for the Tigres (33-25-8). Victoriavilles Francois Tremblay stopped 18-of-21 shots in a losing cause. LaRon Landry Colts Jersey .Y. -- The NFL says the number of concussions in practices and games in the preseason and regular season dropped 13 per cent from 2012 to 2013. Mike Adams Jersey .J. -- Before his team took the ice to face the Pittsburgh Penguins Saturday, New Jersey Devils forward Ilya Kovalchuk spoke to head coach Peter DeBoer about the possibility of taking a penalty shot. http://www.coltsjerseysofficialshop.com/black-friday-ty-hilton-jersey/ . The IceHogs scored three unanswered goals, capped by Jeremy Morins third-period goal, to beat the Marlies 3-2 in American Hockey League play Wednesday. Cory Redding Jersey .5 forward somersault dive may have fallen a little short on Sunday, but the two-time Olympic silver medallist says he feels encouraged by his performance at the Montreal Canada Cup. Jonathan Newsome Jersey .Y. - Henrik Lundqvist wasnt happy going into Game 6 against Montreal.September, October and November are my mesh months. My mesh months are those three months that CFL, NFL, CIS and NCAA football all mesh together. It is a busy time trying stay educated and aware on who is playing who, where, when, and how did everyone do in detail. Just like a football team, if I stay disciplined and trust the process in the end I am comfortable following eight CFL teams, 32 NFL teams, 26 CIS teams and (this is the tough one) 117 Division-1 college teams. But as long as I stay disciplined and trust the process, I do manage. Saturday and Sunday afternoons and evenings are unique in that trying to follow seven television sets is a skill within itself. At CTV/TSN we work in an area called "Studio 6", a place that everyone knows and references as the Main 6. It is an impressive place. About as big as half a football field in area, it has the best of the best in technology, audio and lighting to make our show work. And lots of TVs, all new TVs, all big TVs and one TV that is as tall and wide as a house. When you have that many TVs its tough to miss anything that goes on. On a Saturday we have the CFL game on three priority TVs, and six other TVs for college football - CIS and NCAA are stacked in the middle on what we call our TV trees. Three or maybe four pretty big flat screen TVs stacked upon each other side-by-side, eight feet high. One Sundays the CFL games are priority number one and are situated closest to us with six NFL games, one upon the other, constructed in vertical delight a yard or two back constructed within the tree concept. Years ago I would concentrate on just one game, the CFL game and delete all other distractions. But as time went on you lose your discipline and your mind wanders. Soon I found out I could actually watch two games and truly understand what was going on. My senssory acuity and anticipation was razor sharp in anticipation of breaks and therefore allowed my focus and attention to quickly switch from game A to B.dddddddddddd I actually began to respect commercials and look at them more as opportunities than delays. My mastery of two games was very gratifying but as my competence increased, my curiosity was activated. Could I possibly master three? To actually involve myself with three games and understand with intelligence the events unfolding in front of me. I felt like I was charting new grounds of accomplishment and my first attempt was frustrated and yes, I admit it. Intimidated. But I knew the skill was out there as I had heard of the "Mastery of the Three" from those before me. And much to my satisfaction and joy it is possible to conquer the "Three" if you stay persistent and above all, concentrate. The elusive three games at once is now a skill I cant say I have mastered but am no longer frustrated by. I dont know if my newly-developed skill can be transferred to any other aspect in life, but in Studio 6 it works for me. The key is to have the three games you want all within eyeball-easy distance. If you have to move your head back and forth the "neck fatigue" is intense and you never complete even a half of visual "Three game football". Every occupation teaches you skills. TV and radio have helped me in language, communication and even public speaking which I no longer fear. But I am not sure how being able to watch three football games at the same time is going to benefit me later in life. I mean it is all fast eyeball movement back and forth, which without all the TVs present would look pretty psychotic face to face. It may be one of those skills that has no secondary use. Oh well, use it while you got it I guess. cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '