Автор Тема: Lesbian Question and Answer  (Прочитано 84 раз)

marlon2

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
Lesbian Question and Answer
« : 24 Октябрь 2014, 16:01:57 »
Lesbian Question and Answer

When I decided to come out as a lesbian, I assumed there would be questions from friends and family and perhaps a random stranger or two.? What I didn't expect is that I would not only be answering a few questions here and there, but that I would be all out interviewed most of the time.? I live my life openly and I am very proud of myself and my community.? However, in effort to shave some time off of future impromptu heart to hearts and casual invasions of privacy, I would like to present the five answers to the five questions I am asked the most.
Q.? Why do some lesbians dress like dudes??
A.?? Well, there are a couple of different reasons.
One, it's hella comfortable.? High heels and spanx are uncomfortable on the softball field.? (Kidding, sorta).?
Reason?2.??Because they like the way it looks, clothes don't make the person; the person makes the person.??I am attracted to women, and sometimes those women like?basketball shorts?and dude shoes- who cares?? I see more and more straight men wearing glittery t-shirts and pink polo's- it doesn't mean they are pining for Justin Bieber, it means they like the way it looks.
Q.? Maybe you just haven't met the right man yet.?
A.? Correct- and I won't.? NO man will ever be the right one.? His sister is probably the right man for me.? Because I am a lesbian, which I believe is French for "not a fan of dudes and/or their junk."
Q Cheap Lebrons 12 Elite.? How do lesbians have sex if there is no guy involved?
A.? Good point.? Typically, most people think that?intercourse involves a penis.? However, if someone decided to break in and include a penis during my lovemaking, it would turn into a horror movie or crime scene, so don't worry about my definition of sex.? Worry more about the penis that tries to include itself in my intimate encounters and the consequent screaming and clawing Discount Jordans For Sale.?
Q.? Why do you want to get married?
A.? For the same reason you do- jewelry, a party and tax breaks.
While I am sure there are many more questions that could use some real answers, no one has that kind of time.? Plus, I need to go change my oil and cut down some trees with my all girl logging team.
What?questions?have you had to answer over and over? Cheap Sale Kobe Shoe