Автор Тема: with only three points.Pittsburgh  (Прочитано 203 раз)

ldh2013

• Ветеран
    • Просмотр профиля
with only three points.Pittsburgh
« : 23 Декабрь 2014, 08:40:47 »
MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Fabio Fognini defeated Juan Monaco in straight sets to rally Italy to a 1-1 draw with Argentina in their first round tie in the Davis Cup World Group on Friday. Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals. "I played really well," Fognini said. "Monaco never give in, but playing at the top was the key for me." Argentina is playing without its top player Juan Martin del Potro, who has chosen to skip Davis Cup and focus on tour events. Berlocq gave Argentina a perfect start. "I felt like you have to feel in a Davis Cup match -- with determination and dedication," Berlocq said. "When I was on the court and fans screamed gladiator, it gave me a lift." Argentina is a four-time runner-up in the Davis Cup but has yet to win tennis top team event. Italy has won once. The winner faces either Britain or the United States in the quarterfinals. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. Wholesale Jerseys .J. -- The New York Giants are not only back in the playoff hunt with a four-game winning streak, theyre calling the plays that get them those wins. http://www.wholesalechinajersey.us.com/ . Kyrie Irving scored 22 points and the Cavaliers won their sixth straight game, 101-93 over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys . - Wednesdays lightweight bout between Canadian Sam (Hands of Stone) Stout and K. Cheap Jerseys . Canada dropped a 24-21 decision to Zimbabwe before bouncing back with a 10-7 win over Spain. All three sides finished with seven points apiece in Pool E to move on to the final eight while the Philippines was last with only three points.Pittsburgh Penguins general manager Jim Rutherford played down a report that captain Sidney Crosby is scheduled to undergo wrist surgery in the near future. According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, a source said Crosby was to have arthroscopic surgery to repair damage to his wrist. However, Rutherford said while surgery is a possibility, no decision has been made as of yet.  "Sidney Crosby has been undergoing treatment on a right wrist injury that he suffered during the season," said Rutherford on the tteams Twitter account.dddddddddddd "Sid is getting medical advice to determine the best path moving forward, including the possibility of arthroscopic surgery. No final decision has been made on surgery at this point. We expect to have a decision by early next week." Crosby scored one goal and added eight assists in 13 playoff games with the Penguins, who were eliminated in the second round by the New York Rangers. The 26-year-old was awarded the Hart Trophy as the NHLs most valuable player in 2013-14. cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '