Автор Тема: Success in 2014: Got Map, Will Travel! by Cookie Tuminello at iSnare Articles  (Прочитано 502 раз)

marlon2

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля

Success in 2014: Got Map, Will Travel! by Cookie Tuminello at iSnare Articles

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
How many of you intend to make more money this year Oakley Sunglasses? Raise your hand or say “I do?” Yup – thought so. Great! Now those of you that raised your hands and said yes, how many of you have actually laid out a road map to see how you’re going to get from here to there?
The problem is that our intentions are always to do better, be better, make more money, get a promotion, start a company etc., but rarely does the enthusiasm of the new year last as long as our hangovers. Why? Wishful thinking and idle dreams made up in our heads on a whim or because we think we should do something are no match for commitments coupled with targeted action.
So, how committed are you to creating the success you want and deserve this year? What are you willing to do to make it happen?
Being successful this year is going to take 3 things: great people skills, clear directions, and clarity. And these three items will require impeccable communication and leadership skills Cheap Gucci Sunglasses. The good news is that those who invest in targeted training and development will create more long-term sustainable results in a much shorter time than they would on their own. The bad news is that those who do not take action to institute change will be in the exact same spot on December 31st as they are today!
So, why would you invest in targeted training and development with a coach?

? If you are stuck in a business model that is not getting the results you want then it is time for a change. It is time to get an outside perspective. I can help you.

? If you want to get you and your team organized, refocused, and recharged for future growth, I can help you.

? If you want to bridge the gap between your goals and actions, I can help you.

? If you want a step-by-step plan tailored to the needs of you and your team, I can help you.

? My clients include CEO’s, business owners, and organizational leaders who are looking for the answer to the question, “How can I get the results I need NOW?” I have proven strategies and tools that I can teach you to get the results immediately and improve your bottom line. But YOU must be willing to change.
January 1st, 2012 opened a new book, and that new book is called Opportunity. As the above quote says, the pages are blank. You are the author Oakley Men’s Sunglasses. What will your book say about you and your business at year’s end? Will it say that you had a plan, took action, got the support you needed, and had the best year ever? Or will the book still be empty? It’s up to you.
Here is the bottom line: if your goal is to make more money and create the success you want and deserve, you must have a road map and plan of action to that success. But you won't get anywhere if you don't have a map.Cookie Tuminello is the founder and CEO of Success Source, LLC. A dynamo in heels, she is an accomplished author, mega-motivational speaker, and stellar leadership and team development coach. To get a copy of Cookie’s new book, “Climbing the Ladder of Success in High Heels”, go to  For more information about Cookie and her programs, visit